Featuring Loriel Starr - Harmonic Ensemble of Gongs and Singing Bowls
Lydia Hwang - Monochords and Strings
Kimba Joy Theurich - Didgeridoo/Vocal
Emile Janse - Flutes/Vocal
Rest Your Body - Tune Into Your Heart - Expand Your Mind
Each Sound Mandala Experience will take you on a meditative journey into the world of Sound for healing and well-being. You will be bathed in sound waves that transport you into deeply restorative and meditative states with ease as you lie down comfortably. Sound baths are a form of meditation that’s very accessible and highly effective for bringing clearing, balancing and harmonization to the body and mind.
● Calm your body's stress cycle
● Rest and restore your nervous system
● Connect with a deep sense of inner peace and well-being
● Boost your natural opiates
● Experience a blissful trance-like state equivalent to a good night’s sleep
● Enjoy an internal journey that is visionary and expansive
● Feel greater self-attunement and more “tuned in” to life
Enjoy being bathed in the healing frequencies, rich sonic layers and vibrant overtones of an extraordinary ensemble of sound meditation instruments:
* An Amazing Set of 8 Healing Gongs
* Over 40 ethereal and magical Crystal and Antique Tibetan singing bowls
* An assortment of sonic delights! (Strings, Chimes, Whistling Vessels and more)
* Monochords, Didgeridoo, Flutes, Vocal
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
Make sure to bring a yoga mat or blanket (or both) to lie down as well as a second blanket to cover your body for warmth. A pillow for your head or under your knees, an eye covering and a water bottle are additional items that can support your comfort. Dressing in layers is a good idea.
DOORS OPEN AT 7:30 PM - Event will start at 8:00 pm and go to 9:30 pm
PLEASE BE ADVISED:....DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 8:10 pm IN ORDER TO SUPPORT THE MEDITATION EXPERIENCE FOR PARTICIPANTS. Please arrive before 8:00 pm.